Apple Vision Pro
by Ladysman - Thursday February 8, 2024 at 02:55 PM
What do you think about Apple Vision Pro ?
its a new revolutionary step in technology for me, later they'll improve the model and it will be easier and more portable, I saw a video demonstration and I thought it was great, as you can still see the real world without removing the glasses, and continue to manipulate the applications you want, very good product.
This is look so stupid Big Grin
I think it's funny. Let's see how the permanent wearing of a monitor a centimeter from the eye will affect the soyboys over time.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.wired.com%2Fphoto...ipo=images]
looks interesting, but there is still a lot of work to be done
good tech, but very overpriced
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: (Permanent)
Ban Reason: Leeching.
(02-09-2024, 08:53 AM)succulent Wrote: Let's see how the permanent wearing of a monitor a centimeter from the eye will affect the soyboys over time.

"Comfort, headache, and eye strain are among the top reasons people say they’re returning their Vision Pro headsets"
https://www.theverge.com/2024/2/14/24072...rs-returns

I WAS RIGHT!
The new Apple Vision Pro is an incredibly impressive VR headset with terrific displays and great video passthrough
it's cool, and interesting.. however not at all worth the pricetag.

the current market seems to be engineers and tech-enthusiasts which will inevitably push the product forward as they come up with new ideas, apps, and feedback for Apple to consider and build future-forward for.. not the average Apple device consumer.

If you want to get into VR/AR recreationally or leisure, you're better off with Meta products imo. Long term, I think the vision pro will come out winning and overall offer a better integrated experience but right now it's getting into the hands of a niche market.
Don't know, can't afford it. Maybe one day these things will be affordable to average consumer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you going to get an Apple Vision Pro? YadOrez 14 1,095 02-08-2024, 04:07 AM
Last Post: N1k7