Calypso' s Staff Application
by Calypso - Thursday June 15, 2023 at 06:54 AM
Q1- Have you fulfilled the listed requirements? 
A1- Yes, I have fulfilled all the requirements on the list.

Q2- Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?
A2- They know me as Calypso PWD but you can call me Calypso for short. Smile I've been working on forums and darkweb for 6 years. I attacked and supported where necessary to support the idea I was defending. I spend 16 - 17 hours a day at the computer in the Darkweb and Hacking Forums. I worked as a Senior Expert/Moderator in HacksForUkraine, RigHacks, SnowBerryo and HacksTurkey forums. Since most of the forums are closed, I wanted to switch to a different forum site.

Q3- Do you have previous moderating experience?
A3- Yes, I have previous moderator experience, These are Hacks For Ukraine, RigHacks, SnowBerry and HacksTurkey forums.

Q4- Why would you like to be a staff member on BreachForums?
A4- I am someone who grew up and trained in Forums. Whatever I do, I still need a forum. Only 1 of the forums I mentioned above continues to serve, the reason why I want to come to BreachForums as a moderator is that it is one of the most active forums known. Because according to the idea I advocate, "The fuel of the New World is data."

Q5- What would you gain from being a staff member?
A5- It helps me to strive for a purpose, to expand my circle, to gain new experiences and most importantly to show my understanding of discipline.

Q6- What would the community gain from you being staff member?
A6- Community is a complex structure. There are truly knowledgeable people among them, and the ignorant person. The best way to distinguish them is to be constantly active and auditing. I am a disciplined person. That's why I can distinguish between knowledgeable and uninformed people, I do not allow a post to be published without verifying whether it is real or not. (Database leaks) In this way, the community will have access to the most accurate and reliable information.

Q7- What's your favorite section on the site?
A7- My favorite part of the site is, of course, the Database Leaks or Other Leaks sections. Because big data resides there. Everyone uses it for different purposes, so false information is gathered there the most. If I become a moderator, you will be able to see that the fake posts are reduced in real terms.

Q8- If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?
A8- If I wanted to audit one section it would be the Database leaks section. The reason for this is that since it is the place where forum members enter the most, it is also targeted by malicious people. This is where fake data is shared under many titles such as fake news, what has been done in the past is shown as if it is being done now, and existing leaks are shown as new leaks. That's why I want to check it. I literally do not allow a leak to be shared or spread without being verified. I also constantly follow the topics that I allow.

King Regards !
Rejected. No longer active.
Telegram: @enemy | https://baph.is

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Narcos - Staff Application Narcos 0 207 02-15-2024, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Narcos
  KaliBHC's staff application KaliBHC 0 318 02-10-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: KaliBHC
  Staff application babuji101 0 275 02-09-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: babuji101
  brooklyn - Mod Application brooklyn 0 408 01-31-2024, 06:18 PM