Cipher's Staff Application
by Cipher - Saturday June 17, 2023 at 09:15 AM
Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?
Yeah, I have met all the listed requirements.

Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?
Hey I'm 'Cipher'. I'm pursuing a Master's in Computer Science. My interests are rooted in database design and reversing, development, encryption, obfuscation, and cryptography. I came across BreachForums when I was researching database security, and it quickly became one of my go-to resources.

Do you have previous moderating experience?
I do have experience in moderation. I worked as a web server admin for a company for 2 and a half years, where part of my role involved managing and moderating the company's internal forums as well as any ingoing or outgoing traffic to the server. This experience sharpened my skills in ensuring a well-organized and respectful community environment.

Why would you like to be a staff member on BreachForums?
I have a genuine interest in contributing to BreachForums because it aligns with my passion for technology and security. Being a staff member would allow me to be more involved in the community, help maintain the quality of content, and facilitate meaningful discussions.

What would you gain from being a staff member?
Being a staff member would offer me an extremely unique opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. It would allow me to gain experience in community management, and also to engage with a network of individuals who share my interests and passions, as well to help prevent the community from attacks.

What would the community gain from you being a staff member?
The community would benefit from my technical expertise and my dedication to maintaining a positive and informative environment. My background in database hacking and encryption would allow me to offer insights and support to members, and my experience in moderation would assist in maintaining the (already amazing) quality of the forum.

What's your favorite section on the site?
In writing this I found this question especially difficult as there is so much sections filled with amazing content, but I would say the 'Coding Tutorials' section is my favorite. It's fascinating to see the innovative technologies and techniques that people share. It not only provides learning opportunities but also inspires creativity and problem-solving.

If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?
If I had to pick one: I would be keen to moderate the 'Premade Configs' section as I've seen a lot of malicious configs circulating over the past few years. Given my background and interests, I could add value to the content an ensure that the content is informative, safe and engaging for the community.
Rejected. Not active enough.
Telegram: @enemy | https://baph.is

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Narcos - Staff Application Narcos 0 207 02-15-2024, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Narcos
  KaliBHC's staff application KaliBHC 0 318 02-10-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: KaliBHC
  Staff application babuji101 0 275 02-09-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: babuji101
  brooklyn - Mod Application brooklyn 0 408 01-31-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: brooklyn