Clarification about partnerships with our forum.
by Baphomet - Saturday October 7, 2023 at 09:04 PM
I wanted to make this announcement, as I think there is a misunderstanding by some media outlets regarding a recent announcement by RansomedVC here:
http://f6amq3izzsgtna4vw24rpyhy3ofwazlge...nion/?p=72

RansomedVC announced they have partnered with us, which is not the case. We do not currently partner with any groups, forums, etc. The context to their blog post, is that after some discussion I had with the operator(s) of RansomedVC - they wanted to be active in our community to which at this point they have not been allowed due to ongoing attacks by the group against our community. In our discussion I made it clear that if we were to even consider their membership on our forum, they would need to actually show support for our forum rather than attacking it. In response, they made a blog post announcing a partnership to prove they are serious about being active in our community. That’s it. Their blog post from what they’ve clarified to me was to show their interest in being active in our community, due to them being banned across a couple other communities (including ours).

Our community is not a ransomware community, and we explicitly do not allow you to use our forum to further extort/harass your victims. Our community is for sharing data, so that people can be aware of what has been breached and use that information accordingly. I continue to talk with various groups to see if they are a good fit for our community or not, and that is all the takeaway should be from this. We are constantly reassessing who and what should be permitted on our forum and these types of discussions are simply part of that.

So again, there is no partnership. Only discussion around if Breached will consider allowing RansomedVC to be part of our community despite our history with them. As always if you feel you have suggestions on what should be on the forum, then share it with us. If you feel that you are not permitted to be on our forum but should be - you can reach out to me and we can discuss the matter further. I hope this clears it up.

- Baph
Telegram: @enemy | https://baph.is

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IMPORTANT-READ How to earn credits, and safely use our forum. Baphomet 31 3,459 Yesterday, 01:08 AM
Last Post: 0pops4km
  New Forum Sections. Baphomet 17 14,664 05-09-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Loklke
  Forum Databreach ShinyHunters 0 13,968 06-19-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: ShinyHunters