Hey All
by dolph - Thursday December 14, 2023 at 06:03 AM
Hi, I've been around for 2 days,and I can honestly say I love it here... please someone lemme know if ti goes down, and new location.  I been lookng for experian 2015 tmobile breach, epstein logs, as well as a few other things i've found to be impossible to find nowadays.
  I used to mess around on computers in the gold ol days.  Tried studying penetration testing on my own for couple years, but kinda gave it up even though anything to do with privacy and hacking facinate me.  But when you cant get a basic keylogger or an android rat to work in 2 years, I decided to take a break  but im back....Thanks  to everyone who makes this shit possible, when these sheep are losing their right day after day, and have no idea the true repercussions.  Censorship is outta control!  Love yall
(12-14-2023, 06:03 AM)dolph Wrote: Hi, I've been around for 2 days,and I can honestly say I love it here... please someone lemme know if ti goes down, and new location.  I been lookng for experian 2015 tmobile breach, epstein logs, as well as a few other things i've found to be impossible to find nowadays.
  I used to mess around on computers in the gold ol days.  Tried studying penetration testing on my own for couple years, but kinda gave it up even though anything to do with privacy and hacking facinate me.  But when you cant get a basic keylogger or an android rat to work in 2 years, I decided to take a break  but im back....Thanks  to everyone who makes this shit possible, when these sheep are losing their right day after day, and have no idea the true repercussions.  Censorship is outta control!  Love yall 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254

I got this,....