Question about Intelx
by safetyprotocoling - Monday February 12, 2024 at 07:58 AM
Hi there! New user here. Interestingly, my main interests behind searching for information is trying to get old accounts of mine that were made as a child. It took me forever to even discover some of the sites that are used to search databases, one of those being Intelx but it's hard to gain access, even if you have the money. Is it somewhat easy to find the pastes/dumps based on the supposed file name that they group it by on there? Not sure if this is the correct area to ask in. Thx!  Big Grin
Whats your goal
(02-13-2024, 10:22 PM)RonnyRaygun Wrote: Whats your goal

Interested in finding old accounts of mine that potentially have images with a relative that passed. I saw that there were a lot more pastes on Intelx when searching about the account but all of them were exclusive to those who pay like $1000 or more a year, I believe.
send what you need to find in pm
no promises, but i can do this for free this one time
because you looks like a distinguished gentleman
For that, you only need to remember the emails and passwords used, finally go to the service or website you want to delete.
(02-14-2024, 12:56 PM)the_one_who_phishes Wrote: send what you need to find in pm
no promises, but i can do this for free this one time
because you looks like a distinguished gentleman

thank you, just sent a message! srry for delay, i have been w/o power
if you want the pass of them or see where it was leaked you should use this site :   exposed.lol    its pretty good
or use the bot "data doki" if you have discord.
(02-17-2024, 02:27 AM)fdfgjgh Wrote: if you want the pass of them or see where it was leaked you should use this site :   exposed.lol    its pretty good
or use the bot "data doki" if you have discord.

Definitely gotta give these a try. Thx! Appreciated Smile)
Weird - it gives passwords for chatbooks and wattpad => so either it has mixed up some breaches OR its done some value-add password dehashing for some of the breaches and is showing their work.

One has BCRYPT, so I'm suspicious. I'm guessing they just misnamed some of the breaches or combined them or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQUEST] free tool similar to intelx jinglebell22 3 1,778 01-24-2024, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Beelzebub
  [Request] keylogger log dump that can only be found in intelx Shade 6 3,210 10-29-2023, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Shade
  [QUESTION] DB Price check Barcode209 1 2,145 10-05-2023, 07:56 PM
Last Post: the_one_who_phishes
  [question] Turkish Citizenship Passwords dolap 2 2,517 09-17-2023, 12:33 PM
Last Post: helix
  QUESTION BoxiGTop 1 1,800 08-20-2023, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Addka72424