Suggestion: reinstate credit-owners for previously supplied breaches
by maraud3r - Thursday June 15, 2023 at 06:27 AM
Some of us have contributed to the official database-index, and I myself provided the rosasidan.ws breach.

Now I will get nothing for these previous breaches as all the unlocks go to dedale - https://breachforums.is/Thread-RosaSidan...d-Download

Can you reinstate so the credits go to the rightful provider of the breach?
i agree, i think we should all get our credits back if we are confirmed to be the previous owner of our account
+1

I support this. I've been saving up quite a lot of credits and I've had many breaches unlocked.

EDIT: And on top of that, would be nice to get back our old rep count.
Meh, I'm not against this, as long as the credits I've already earned don't go away.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: (Permanent)
Ban Reason: Extreme degenerate behavior | Unwelcome here
Bumping this.

You should get the credits for unlocks on a breach you supplied on RF or BF and is being offered here
that could be pretty good
+support
Sounds fair
+support
(06-15-2023, 06:27 AM)maraud3r Wrote: Some of us have contributed to the official database-index, and I myself provided the rosasidan.ws breach.

Now I will get nothing for these previous breaches as all the unlocks go to dedale - https://breachforums.is/Thread-RosaSidan...d-Download

Can you reinstate so the credits go to the rightful provider of the breach?
It's a good idea, but in this case it will take a very long and painstaking time to confirm that you really were the publisher of a particular leak at one time.

(06-18-2023, 11:51 AM)seize Wrote: +1

I support this. I've been saving up quite a lot of credits and I've had many breaches unlocked.

EDIT: And on top of that, would be nice to get back our old rep count.
Regarding the restoration of the credits that the user had at the time of the bf, I doubt that this will happen, since in order to restore the original 100% credits, confirmation that you had a previous account will be required.In addition, a huge number of customers will want to restore their credits.This will lead to the fact that the administration will literally have to sort out numerous applications from users for days, which will further complicate the work of the forum, as there will be a bunch of applications from leeches and other things.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Whitelist autistici.org email domains fraudster 5 1,215 10-03-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Hollow
  Add Sony breach into important breaches section Aegis 4 628 10-01-2023, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Search
  Rename "Music & Videos" to "Credit farming" Aoba 4 640 09-21-2023, 12:15 PM
Last Post: vulture
  News, Audio & Video - free of credit Earning Yaddmin 0 483 09-17-2023, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Yaddmin
  breachforums new credit system moonman 26 2,173 09-02-2023, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Tugamer89