Think you've won?
by FBI - Wednesday June 14, 2023 at 11:54 PM
I know you recently removed https://breachforums.is/online.php

Now I can't see everyone's presence all at once. 

@ShinyHunters @Baphomet 

Two can play that game. Wink
Are you alright \o/
u need a brain surgery man
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: (Permanent)
Ban Reason: Scamming off-site | Emails: [email protected] [email protected]
What does this mean OP
Heart
If I want to dob anyone into the cops, can I just post on this thread and hope you get round to it?
(06-22-2023, 08:10 AM)DredgenSun Wrote: If I want to dob anyone into the cops, can I just post on this thread and hope you get round to it?

I know of a couple gun vendor channels on Telegram, they're "legit" but 100% federal, legit as in they won't scam, but the feds run the channels. You could easily pretend to be someone, order to their house, get them arrested.
Ban Reason: Extreme degenerate behavior | Unwelcome here
Yep most certainly. Especially for wrong parking and littering.
(06-22-2023, 12:31 PM)kilob Wrote:
(06-22-2023, 08:10 AM)DredgenSun Wrote: If I want to dob anyone into the cops, can I just post on this thread and hope you get round to it?

I know of a couple gun vendor channels on Telegram, they're "legit" but 100% federal, legit as in they won't scam, but the feds run the channels. You could easily pretend to be someone, order to their house, get them arrested.

Considering how easy it is to SWAT people on Twitch, you're right. Its easy.
"Universal appeal is poison masquerading as medicine. Horror is not meant to be universal. It's meant to be personal, private, animal"
Wan't to do ketamine with me?
(06-22-2023, 12:34 PM)DredgenSun Wrote:
(06-22-2023, 12:31 PM)kilob Wrote:

Considering how easy it is to SWAT people on Twitch, you're right. Its easy.

Meh, swatting only works for people that know how to do it right, plenty of dumb little kids now offering "swatting services", if you actually listen to the calls they're ridiculously unbelievable and unprofessional.
Ban Reason: Extreme degenerate behavior | Unwelcome here