Weight loss tips?
by kilob - Friday June 16, 2023 at 02:27 AM
Hey guys, I'm severely overweight (please don't use terms such as "fat" or "obese"- I deem those terms to be very offensive and I'm highly sensitive to them).

Do any of you have any tips for losing weight, preferably quickly? I don't care if it involves targeted exercise, diet, a mix of both, or maybe even chemical/hormonal aid.
Might there be any advice specifically for the belly area? I'm so bloated and overweight that I can't even see my legs (or anything between them for that matter) when I look down anymore.
I'd appreciate any advice at all, and I'd love to hear your personal experiences (if you feel like sharing, of course).

Thanks!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: (Permanent)
Ban Reason: Extreme degenerate behavior | Unwelcome here
get addicited to crystal meth or heroine.

you wont be able to afford food
(06-16-2023, 02:28 AM)_6n Wrote: get addicited to crystal meth or heroine.

you wont be able to afford food

I don't think that's very good advice. Not just because those substances don't have a great reputation, but mainly because it just wouldn't work with me.
terrible troll, try harder.
Ban Reason: Drama
ez just become taller, if ur 300lbs and u become 10'/300cm tall u will become underweight
(06-16-2023, 02:27 AM)kilob Wrote: Hey guys, I'm severely overweight (please don't use terms such as "fat" or "obese"- I deem those terms to be very offensive and I'm highly sensitive to them).

Do any of you have any tips for losing weight, preferably quickly? I don't care if it involves targeted exercise, diet, a mix of both, or maybe even chemical/hormonal aid.
Might there be any advice specifically for the belly area? I'm so bloated and overweight that I can't even see my legs (or anything between them for that matter) when I look down anymore.
I'd appreciate any advice at all, and I'd love to hear your personal experiences (if you feel like sharing, of course).

Thanks!

take more drugs man
(06-18-2023, 10:26 AM)cyberia Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 02:27 AM)kilob Wrote: Hey guys, I'm severely overweight (please don't use terms such as "fat" or "obese"- I deem those terms to be very offensive and I'm highly sensitive to them).

Thanks!

take more drugs man

I've got 25 grams of ketamine on the way, should be getting it in around two weeks, however I'm afraid I'll need more help than that.
(06-18-2023, 10:27 AM)kilob Wrote:

Thanks!

take more drugs man

I've got 25 grams of ketamine on the way, should be getting it in around two weeks, however I'm afraid I'll need more help than that.

you will need way more sorry , maybe try some heroin?
(06-18-2023, 10:28 AM)cyberia Wrote:

Thanks!

take more drugs man

Nah, I don't wanna touch heroin or any drugs of that category.
(06-18-2023, 10:29 AM)kilob Wrote:
(06-18-2023, 10:28 AM)cyberia Wrote:

Thanks!

take more drugs man

Nah, I don't wanna touch heroin or any drugs of that category.

what about something a little easier? maybe try amp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cibersecurity tips? teddae 0 66 02-24-2024, 03:33 PM
Last Post: teddae
  FIFA 23 Tips buttertool7 2 252 02-01-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Tekashi
  Weight loss advice kilob 12 1,919 09-02-2023, 09:36 PM
Last Post: mega-mind