What's wrong with Hide01 download links
by Aagmaal - Friday December 15, 2023 at 04:07 PM
tl:dr - hide01.ir download links prolly got no resume support. I will show the file size is e.g. 1.9gig and downlaod will finish random size lesser than that no errors or nothing

If you don't hide01.ir is some iranian site that got some good premium courses for free to download. For me it sometimes works and other times simply doesn't. I was trying to download a course that got around 17 zip files. When you try and download a file and when it starts it would show "Downloading x of 1.9gig" but then the download gets finished sometime 331meg, 752meg and the crazy part is the browser never shows an error like it got interrupted or something.

I though of taking help from download managers - they had the same issue. I tried Chrono browser extension as well as standalone download managers. 

I am guessing its server side issue and I cannot find a way to overcome it.

Is there a rate limiting in this thing? if so how is it - per day? speed limit? how is it?

Can any utility help in getting those 17 parts properly downloaded please. Even if one zip of 17 get corrupt I cannot extract them. I have tried downloading them many a times.

Do i need to change my geo by proxy or something?

Halp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best db to download in Forum Announcement: Database Index? edward 1 92 6 hours ago
Last Post: ctf
  Cant download leaked database kai79 0 70 Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Last Post: kai79
  How to download Google Drive files can only be viewed flyindown99 7 754 02-22-2024, 07:18 AM
Last Post: BehaveLike
  Increase Tor download speed. garison0707 8 876 01-27-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: joepa
  Ransomware Links IamZ 7 1,300 01-05-2024, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Ashen_one