nasty horror movies
by Katz - Wednesday September 20, 2023 at 04:41 PM
hey peeps

if you're a horror/thriller fan im pretty sure you would recognize the pain im in -> im stuck nd absolutely nothing looks alluring

im trying to be more open and my standards to be omega low and this way i found some crazy nice jewels such as Barbarian, Raw, Trollhunter, Rec and maybe to some extent Vivarium (creepy af)

any recommendations would be greatly appreciated and would love to share more of the arts with you guys

p.s. do u have a fav ep of del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities?
Mad God, is absolutely a film you should check out. Not so much 'Horror' per se, but still fucking disturbing.
"Universal appeal is poison masquerading as medicine. Horror is not meant to be universal. It's meant to be personal, private, animal"
idk If I would consider this horror, but more on the creepydisturbing side, Mother and The Menu are both along those lines
Plugging this thread, we all know whats going down next month..
"Universal appeal is poison masquerading as medicine. Horror is not meant to be universal. It's meant to be personal, private, animal"
Check out a British film called Mum & Dad. It's fucking awful. You'll love it.

The accents take some getting used to but it's certainly something.
(09-26-2023, 01:46 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Check out a British film called Mum & Dad. It's fucking awful. You'll love it.

Ah mate, that the one with the home near the airport that kidnaps immigrants?
(09-28-2023, 11:25 AM)DredgenSun Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 01:46 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Check out a British film called Mum & Dad. It's fucking awful. You'll love it.

I believe so, it's been a long time since I watched it and I've probably blocked most of it out.
(09-28-2023, 12:56 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:

I believe so, it's been a long time since I watched it and I've probably blocked most of it out.

I think i saw this 1, got told to watch this and 'A Serbian Film' after to wash the taste out my mouth.

Proper hoodwinked there mate
(09-28-2023, 01:08 PM)DredgenSun Wrote:

I think i saw this 1, got told to watch this and 'A Serbian Film' after to wash the taste out my mouth.

Someone gross told me to watch Serbian film and said you can't un-see it. Problem solved, never watched it. I can't imagine why anyone would.
(09-28-2023, 01:09 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(09-28-2023, 01:08 PM)DredgenSun Wrote:

Someone gross told me to watch Serbian film and said you can't un-see it. Problem solved, never watched it. I can't imagine why anyone would.

And with that 1 statement, we can solve 'cancel culture' without media outlets lumping in on it; Just turn that shit off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hacker movies Phuckchop 12 1,417 10 hours ago
Last Post: abd0804
  Leaked Movies or shows? 5_Blade 3 1,486 11-03-2023, 08:09 AM
Last Post: jacklom423
  What are some good zombie movies callmeuser 2 651 08-10-2023, 07:34 AM
Last Post: ghjuyetmolyuiw
  What do you use to watch your movies for free? Egirl 15 2,687 08-08-2023, 12:53 AM
Last Post: judgeholden